About the Competition
The European Drivers’ Championship is a joint project of John Deere and Michelin.
Master the challenges of speed, fuel efficiency and soil protection by developing your own winning driving strategy for tasks that are typical for the daily work of a farmer or contractor. In contrast to traditional motor races, it’s not just the fastest lap that wins the race. This is about skill. The driver with the best overall strategy combining speed of transport with lowest possible fuel consumption and lowest soil compaction in the field will win this, on a skills course where every mistake matters. Show us what you’ve got and apply now for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
This is what you and your partner get if you win:
- Transportation from your home to Ladoux (France) on June 13th and back on June 15th
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Participation in the European Driver’s Championship
- Tractor optimization training carried out by John Deere and Michelin experts
- Leisure program in Clermont-Ferrand